Fix Repair Toronto Appliances Warranty
To book a warranty check-up, please call (647) 812-5259, and one of our service representatives will be able to assist you. Once the service representative assisted the situation over the phone, we will book an appointment for you at your convenience.
Feel free to email us your problem ( with images ) to email@example.com in order to book a warranty repair.
*Please note: If the warranty call doesn’t have to do anything with the current problem, the client will be charged for an additional service call.
Checkup Rules and Guidelines:
- The warranty does not apply to any other parts on the replaced by Fix Repair.
- The warranty does not apply after it has expired.
- The warranty does not cover clogs of any kind.
- The warranty will not take effect in a case of wrong usage, and/or any damage that was caused directly or indirectly by the user.
- The warranty will not take effect if any foreign objects enter the pumps, motors, or any other mechanical parts in the appliance.
- To minimize repair costs, we always try to fix your appliance without replacing parts.
- The warranty will not apply if you encounter the same problem again for which a replacement part will need to be purchased.
For all other inquiries about Fix Repair warranty policies, please contact the office.