Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on FixRepair’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on FixRepair’s web site;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by FixRepair at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on FixRepair’s web site are provided “as is”. FixRepair makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, FixRepair does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall FixRepair or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on FixRepair’s Internet site, even if FixRepair or a FixRepair fully trained representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on FixRepair’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. FixRepair does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. FixRepair may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. FixRepair does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
FixRepair has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FixRepair of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Service Call Fees Policy
- By requesting the service customers authorize the service call to be performed at the price quoted and understand that the service call and deposit (if applicable) are not refundable.
- Service call fees are not refundable
- Labour fees are not refundable
- Service call is 80 + HST By paying with credit cards only 3% credit card convenience fee may be added
- Parts Policy
- FixRepair technicians will always do their best to leave their work place as clean as it was before. Customer understand that some jobs require moving appliances around, and by Ordering the service Customer acknowledge that FixRepair and its technicians will not be held liable for damage done to floors, walls, etc.
- FixRepair will guarantee only the parts which were replaced or repaired and only for the number of days stated on the invoice. No other parts of the appliance will be included in the warranty. If repair was completed without replacing a part, the amount that was paid cannot be refunded. Electronics parts that was ordered or install via FixRepair cannot be return or refund and by cancelling the order or the installation costumer acknowledge that will have to pay full amount for the parts that was order or install.
- Consequential damages, incidental expenses, including water damages and food spoilage are not covered. Warranty is not transferable, payment terms are due upon receipt of invoice.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to FixRepair’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.